What is Managed Hosting?
Managed Hosting is perfect for customers who need some extra help in maintaining their website so that they can focus more on their business. With Managed Hosting, we maximize the security, administration and maintenance of your website for you. Whenever you need to update your website content or upgrade your web apps, we recommend that you come to us first and have our Managed Hosting support team handle it for you. On top of our regular hosting service support, you will get extra support on managing and maintaining your website.
What does Managed Hosting include?
Managed Hosting gives you all of the features you would normally get with your hosting plan, plus one hour of website administration service. Here are some website administration services that are included with Managed Hosting that you wouldn’t normally see with regular hosting support.
- Installation and upgrades for many open source web apps such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- HTML website updates such as image changes, logo changes, and contact info updates
- Setup of Doteasy web tools and hosted applications for your website
- Import, export, and optimization of your MySQL databases
- Automated website backup
- Email archiving and log checking
- Install 3rd party SSL certificates
- Basic script debugging
- Website data migration
- Toll free phone support
How much does it cost?
Our Managed Hosting add-on service costs $28.95 per month in addition to the cost of your hosting plan. If on any month you exceed the one hour of administration time, you can purchase additional administration service hours from us at a discounted rate of $50.00 per hour (regular price $75.00 per hour). For complete details of the services included in our Managed Hosting Plan or subscription inquires, please contact our Customer Support team or submit an online ticket.