Recently, we have been receiving quite a bit of inquiries about our Affiliate Program. We have an earlier post about our Affiliate Program, but maybe we should explain it a bit more in case you have any questions about it.
1. Go to the Affiliate section of our homepage for the Affiliate Account signup application.
2. Enter an Affiliate ID and password, security question and answer of choice.
3. Complete the application process by clicking on the “Next Step” button.
Once your application is submitted to our system, we will have your Affiliate profile created, and a confirmation email will be sent.
Your Affiliate Member Zone
Once you have received the confirmation email,
1. Go to the Affiliate Member Zone login page
2. Enter your Affiliate ID and password into this login panel
3. In your Affiliate Member Zone, you will find the following functions:
Your Affiliate Link
In order for our system to track your referral signups, your referrals must submit their web hosting application to us via your affiliate link. It is important that you setup your affiliate link correctly.
1. Click on the “Create Banner” link
2. We have over 15 banners for you to choose from. Once you have selected the one you want to us, click on the “Get Code” button underneath it.
3. Copy the whole length of the provided code
4. Paste the code to your website’s promotional location, ie. where you want to display the affiliate banner.
When your visitors click on your affiliate banner
When your friends visit your website and click on your affiliate banner, they will be taken to our Doteasy homepage. Note that the URL will be tagged with your Affiliate ID.
1. Can I design my own affiliate banner?
Yes, you can use your own banner design. Using the generated affiliate code, you can replace the content in the [IMG SRC]tag. Let us know if you need help with this.
2. My friend submitted an application but forgot to do so via my affiliate link. I am listed as the account’s Admin Content. Does that count?
Unfortunately, the only way our system can record and track the referral is if they arrived at our homepage with your Affiliate ID tagged onto the URL. The only way to properly do so is via your affiliate link.
For more details, you can refer to our previous post or our Affiliate info page.